Accounts Assistants || Freshers || 5 Vacancies



Accounts Assistants / Commerce Fresher

Srichakra Polyplast (I) Pvt Ltd
-
Hyderabad, Telangana

Required BCOM Freshers for our new factory ( Work Location ) 

BCOM Freshers or 0-2 Years Experience with Good Communication Skills in English, Hindi, Telugu are Required

Job Type: Full-time

Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹12,000.00 /month

Experience:

  • 0-1 year

Education:

  • Bachelor's (Required)

Language:

  • Enlgish, Hindi (Preferred)

Job Duties:

  • Accounts payable
  • Accounts receivable
  • Tax preparation
  • Expense reports

Additional Duties:

  • Recordkeeping
  • Account reconciliation
  • Invoice processing
  • Data entry

Work Location : Srichakra Polyplast ( I) Pvt Ltd , Sy no 355 , Indrakaran Kandi , Patancheru , Sangareddy

Interview Location : Srichakra Polyplast ( I) Pvt Ltd , Plot No 10/R2 , Phase III, IDA Pashamylaram, Patancheru , Sangareddy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work From Home || AMAZON || Freshers || Job: Mapping Team || 100 Vacancies || Any Graduate